PR Consultancy Action Wales
Pride in Our Communities : PR Consultancy 2012 -2016. Publication date:02/04/2012
Classification of notice (CPV codes)
79416200 – Public relations consultancy services.
Fly-tipping Action Wales is a Welsh Government sponsored initiative that is coordinated by Environment Agency Wales. It is a Wales wide initiative that consists of 50 partner organisations (www.flytippingactionwales.com) The partnership requires the expertise of a Communications Agency to develop and deliver the communication strategy for the initiative.
The duties will consist of, but aren’t limited to the following:-
• Develop a communication strategy for Fly-tipping Action Wales – identifying campaigns, PR opportunities and key stakeholders and target audiences
• Provide an efficient and timely bilingual PR service for all the Fly-tipping Action Wales partners in relation to fly-tipping.
• Produce key messages for the Fly-tipping Action Wales initiative and identify the most appropriate channels to reach our audiences with these messages.
• Host, update and keep the design of the Fly-tipping Action Wales website current.
• Provide a lead on social media by advising on new and innovative ways of getting our key messages across
• Help design and develop any materials needed for the campaigns e.g. leaflets, banners etc..