PR Partner Required by Sea Fish Industry Authority
Seafish are looking for a PR and Influencer Partnerships agency to support our consumer-facing marketing efforts.
- Public relations services – 79416000
Location of contract
Value of contract
13 January 2020
10 February 2020
Contract start date
16 March 2020
Contract end date
31 March 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Seafish are looking for a PR and Influencer Partnerships agency to support our consumer-facing marketing efforts and activity for our new brand – “Love Seafood.”
The PR partner will be required to work closely with the Seafish Consumer Marketing team, the Seafish Corporate Communications team, the appointed Concept partner, the appointed Content partner and the appointed Media Planning and Buying partner.
We’re ultimately looking for a partner who is able to offer the following, alongside embracing collaborative working and delivering against the requirements of the tender/eventual briefs:
• Shares similar cultural values to that of Seafish – and embraces the HOW as much as the WHAT.
• Looks at the WHY (strategic thinking), from all angles. Particularly, when it comes to understanding and applying the discipline of traditional planning, alongside marketing.
• Embraces what we already know about our audiences, and what our research is telling us – and helps build upon that, ensuring the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
• Embraces a measured approach to success – understanding overarching objectives and being able to articulate ROI for Seafish at every turn.
• Offers a creative mindset – providing proactive solutions, rather than expecting a ‘horse to water’ approach.
• Understands the long-term approach to seafood marketing with consumer audiences. This is about changing hearts and minds over a long period of time (20 years) – so, it’s important to build a partnership that will last, and develop ideas with longevity and vision.
For more detailed information on the above tender, this can be found in the attached invitation to tender document.
Other tenders can be found on our website – https://www.seafish.org/article/tenders
About the buyer
18 Logie Mill
0131 558 3331
Seafish Invitation to Tender
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.