Prevention Services Market Engagement Event 25th February 2021
Meet the Buyers and Commissioners via the engagement event on the 25th February 2021.
Prevention Services – Adult Care
ONESOURCE PARTNERSHIP LTD
- Health and social work services – 85000000
Location of contract
3 February 2021
25 February 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Meet the Buyers & Commissioners via the engagement event on the 25th February 2021. Should you be interested in the below – please fill out the attached Registration form prior to the engagement event. *Please note this is not an Invitation to Tender*
For this tender we propose adapting the service outcomes to align closer with the Council’s strategic communities priorities. The aim of the commissioning exercise is to ensure the voice of service user is central to the bid to meet the new service outcomes below:
• Promote social inclusion, develop community resilience and improve wellbeing
• Carers are supported to sustain their role to continue caring, improve their wellbeing, and maintain a life of their own
• People are more independent and better able to manage their daily lives (this is sometimes achieved through Community Advocacy)
The services to be recommissioned are in 6 categories as follows
1- Physical Disability and Sensory
3- Mental Health
4- Older Frail
5- Learning difficulty and autism
6- Sustaining Carers
- Registration form for Market Engagement Event – Prevention Services.docx
- Information on bidders
- Registration form to be completed by potential bidders to take part in Market Event.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Town Hall,Main Road