Print Management Services for National Employment Savings Trust
Nest Corporation is seeking proposals to perform a variety of printing services on an ongoing, as needed, basis for an initial 1-year contract.
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security – 79000000
- Printing and related services – 79800000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£10k – £30k
27 August 2019
20 September 2019
Contract start date
30 September 2019
Contract end date
30 September 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Nest Corporation is seeking proposals to perform a variety of printing services on an ongoing, as needed, basis for an initial 1-year contract with the option to extend for a further two years in the form of 1 year plus 1 year.
Types of products expected to be procured under the awarded contract include but are not limited to:
– business cards
– event specific documents
– corporate documents
– large format cut vinyl and SEG fabric system (supply and install)
– exhibition stands (pull-ups and pop-ups)
– event materials (bespoke print projects, cardboard engineering, tent cards and so on)
– main exhibition stand (storage, transport, build/décor)
– promotional, give-away and custom merchandise (sourcing and fulfilment)
– creative services (overflow service – design and artwork)
Please register at the below link to access the opportunity and tender documents:
About the buyer
NEST Corporation, 10 S Colonnade, Canary Wharf
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.