Gedling Borough Council are looking to appoint a contractor printing and mailing services.
Gedling Borough Council Annual Billing
Gedling Borough Council
- Printed matter and related products – 22000000
- Printing and delivery services – 79823000
- Printing and distribution services – 79824000
Location of contract
Value of contract
31 October 2022
21 November 2022
Contract start date
5 December 2022
Contract end date
4 December 2023
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Gedling Borough Council are looking to appoint a contractor printing and mailing services for the issue of council tax bills, business rates bills and benefits notifications. The contract will include the printing of Council Tax and Business Rates bills plus the annual benefit statements. In addition, the successful printing company will print leaflets, envelopes and undertake the mailing of all documents.
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- The Authority is using the In-tend e-tendering portal to conduct the procurement process (‘the e-Tendering Portal’). The e-Tendering Portal can be accessed. https://in-tendhost.co.uk/gedling/aspx/Home all communications (including submission of Tenders) should be carried out via the e-Tendering Portal.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Arnot Hill Park