For the provision of the level 7 accredited Professional Paramedic Advocate training programme.
Professional Paramedic Advocate (PPA) Training Programme
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
4 November 2022
18 November 2022
Contract start date
9 December 2022
Contract end date
3 March 2023
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Authority is looking for a Supplier for the provision of the level 7 accredited Professional Paramedic Advocate (PPA) training programme, which will equip Paramedics to deliver effective and psychological safe clinical supervision, delivering professional development, with recognized national qualification in leadership and advocacy.
A full description of the requirement can be found in the ITQ document once suppliers have registered their interest.
Please note: the budget for this work is £100,000 exclusive of VAT.
Interested suppliers should register on the NHS England e-procurement system here: https://health-family.force.com/login
• Once logged in click ‘Find Opportunities’ and search for ‘Professional Paramedic Advocate (PPA) Training Programme’
• Click ‘Register Interest’
• Once you have registered your interest you will be able to view the Requirements and submit a response to the questions within the portal.
• Any messages about the opportunity should be sent via the e-procurement system. You can do this by going to the home page and:
o Click on ‘My proposals & Quotes’
o Click the relevant Project Title
o Click ‘Messages’ & ‘New Message’
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer