Project Management – Crematorium Office Extension – Scarborough
Prepare a Concept and Spatially Coordinated Design (RIBA Stage 2-3) for the extension of the Crematorium office.
The current Woodlands Crematorium office on Woodlands Drive in Scarborough no longer provides sufficient space or facilities to enable Scarborough Borough Council’s Bereavement Service staff to properly function. The Crematorium office is therefore in need of an extension and requires bringing up to modern standards.
A consultant is now required to :
- prepare a Concept and Spatially Coordinated Design (RIBA Stage 2-3) for the extension of the Crematorium office.
- prepare a Technical Design (RIBA Stage 4) for the extension of the Crematorium office.
- prepare and submit the appropriate planning application in order to obtain permission to undertake the Woodlands Crematorium office extension.
- procurement of a main contractor to construct the works.
- project management and supervision of the construction works and defects period.
- undertake the role of Principal Designer under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
Estimated contract dates
Expression of interest window
From 26/04/2021 16:00 to 14/05/2021 12:00