Project Manager Contract London
Facades renovation – Project Manager contract / Rénovation des façades – Marché de Maîtrise d’oeuvre.
United Kingdom-London: Construction project management services
Section I: Contracting authority
French Embassy to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Contact point(s): Antenne Immobilière de Londres
For the attention of: Mr Yannick Rosset
SW1X 7JT London
Telephone: +44 2070731044
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA28229
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 12: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape engineering services; related scientific and technical consulting services; technical testing and analysis services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: 21, 23 Cromwell Road, 6, 12, 13, 14 Cromwell Place – South Kensington.
NUTS code UKI11
These listed buildings (Listed II) are located in the “Carré Français” on Cromwell Place and Cromwell Road.
The mission of the Project Manager is a core mission that includes the following: Completion of technical investigations, Studies ( Detail Design and Tender Documents, Tender actions), preparation and monitoring of application for planning permission and Follow up of work (Visa, Works execution management, Works completion assistance).
L’objet de cet appel d’offres est de sélectionner le Maître d’Œuvre (Architecte ou groupement Architecte/Bureau d’Etudes Techniques) de l’opération de travaux de ravalement des façades des bâtiments abritant le Consulat général, le Service culturel de l’Ambassade de France, le Centre de Langue de l’Institut Français du Royaume Uni, ainsi que le Service pour la Science et la Technologie et la représentation auprès de l’OMI (soit un total de 5 700m²).
Ces bâtiments classés (listed II) sont situés dans le « Carré Français » sur Cromwell Place et Cromwell Road.
La mission du Maître d’œuvre est une mission de base comprenant les éléments suivants : Réalisation des études techniques (Avant Projet, Projet, Assistance pour la passation des Contrats de Travaux), la préparation et le suivi des dossiers de démarches auprès des autorités locales et le Suivi des travaux (Visa, Direction de l’exécution des travaux, Assistance aux opérations de réception).
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at http://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=107397.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(3) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(4) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(5) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(6) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(3) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(4) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(5) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(6) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(7) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
(8) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
French Embassy, Antenne immobilière de Londres, 58 Knightsbridge, SW1X7JT, UK
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:16.8.2013