Proof Reading and Editing Services Framework for NFCC
Technical copy editing and proof reading service for documents of between 10,000 and 200,000 pages based on agreed style guide to a range of tones.
The NFCC would like to establish a single supplier framework agreement for proof reading and editing services.
- Technical copy editing and proof reading service for documents of between 10,000 and 200,000 pages based on agreed style guide to a range of tones.
- Mostly word documents, but other formats may be required.
- CPO will provide appropriate style guide and glossary for piece of work, and a point of contact to discuss queries regarding the work.
- Technical editing service with understanding of plain language
- Proof reading service
- Drafting advice service during authoring
- Ensure consistent “one author” voice to material written by several authors.
- Follow agreed style guide for work and dictionary
- Follow Home office guidance for writing content
- Provide appropriate equality and inclusivity advice
- Ensure materials follow appropriate inclusive writing guidelines
- Documents provided by return with fully tracked copy in word, or other provided format
- Return of 100 page task within 14 days of receipt
- Review and feedback provision
- Able to edit content based on different style guides, tones and approaches including
- Training materials
- Technical Guidance documents
- Communication materials
- Ideally experience of working in the fire sector
- Ideally two-tiered approach – one reader for content editing, second for proof read
If you would like to tender for this opportunity, please express an interest via the portal to be able to access all of the tender documentation.
The deadline for tenders is Wednesday 11th August Midday.
During this Tender process, all communication (including contact and questions in connection with this Tender) must be submitted using the Messaging link on ProContract. The responses will be distributed where appropriate to all Tenderers via ProContract.
Tenderers should ensure that they visit the Messaging link on the ProContract e-Tendering system to view any questions and answers that have already been raised, together with any additional information that might have been posted
Any questions, please use the messaging facility within the portal
If, at any time, you experience difficulty accessing or using ProContract, please contact the support desk by using the HELP link on the website
Estimated contract dates
Expression of interest window
From 26/07/2021 14:00 to 11/08/2021 12:00