Property Agent Contract
Halton Borough Council seeks a property agent from firms of practising Chartered Surveyors to work with/alongside the Council for marketing two sites for sale for residential development.
- Halton Borough Council
- Property Agent
- Halton Borough Council seeks a property agent from firms of practising Chartered Surveyors to work with/alongside the Council for marketing two sites for sale for residential development.
This work will be undertaken on behalf of the Council’s Economy, Enterprise and Property Directorate.
- Work alongside the Council to review the development brief, issues, strategies and options for seeking a residential developer.
- Agree a clear set of objectives to be included in a brief to be offered to the market.
- Advice on type, identity and trade record of potential developers.
- Take a package to market – probably April/May 2012- the Council has engaged Mott Macdonalds to apply for outline planning permission for residential development and are having pre – planning application discussions at present.
- Work with the Council to agree terms, instruct lawyers and complete appropriate legal documentation.
- Identify and agree, with Council, contributions that could reasonably be expected from developers as costs that would otherwise be captured under s106 and Highways Agreements for non- council owned land.
The successful organisation/supplier will be able to satisfy/meet all of the following requirements:
- Track record of success for similar residential schemes.
- Identify the team who will be working on the projects – named individuals.
- The quote is to include a mandatory success based fee to be payable on completion of legal documentation.
3. Indicative Timeline
- Falkirk Avenue (Upton Rocks) – outline Planning Application to be made in the next 2-3 weeks. Commence marketing around the middle of April.
- Pingot to run several weeks behind Falkirk Avenue.
Halton Borough Council may discontinue the Request for Quotation (RFQ) at any time, is not bound to accept any quotation and will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for the costs suppliers incur in preparing the quotation.
All questions relating to this quotation must be submitted via The Chest’s Question & Answer facility. Please refer to previously asked questions before asking a question as duplicate questions will not be answered.
PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for questions relating to the RFQ is 20th February 2012 at 10:00am
Decisions are usually made 2 weeks following the closing date of the RFQ.
- Miss Kelly Black
- Email Address:
- 0151 906 4813
- Kingsway House
- 01/02/2012 16:00
- 20/02/2012 15:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)