Property Management Contract Widnes
The collection of rent, service charge and insurance rent. The management of the day to day running of the Leisure Park.
Construction and Real Estate
Location of contract
Value of contract
08 November 2017
29 November 2017
Contract start date
01 March 2018
Contract end date
28 February 2021
The Hive Leisure Park is an exciting entertainment complex located at Widnes Waterfront, Ashley Way, Widnes, Cheshire and Halton Borough Council seeks a firm of Chartered Surveyors to carry out the management of this high profile development but with the possibility of adding more properties on in the future.
This work will be undertaken on behalf of the Council’s Economy, Enterprise and Property Division.
The successful bidder will be required to carry out the management function in accordance with the terms and conditions of the attached management agreement, the main functions being:
• The collection of rent, service charge and insurance rent
• The management of the day to day running of the Leisure Park
• To appoint and supervise care-takers and other on-site staff
• To undertake regular inspections to ensure compliance with the Letting Documents
• To arrange, supervise and regularly review all routine repairs, maintenance, cleaning, utilities and other services as are the Council’s responsibility under the terms of the Letting Documents
• To inspect the retained parts and make recommendations to ensure compliance with current regulations for health and safety, risk assessment and fire and such other government legislation affecting the Leisure Park
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.