Provision of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Training
Delivery of classroom based CIPS training in South Wales for levels 4, 5 and 6 for the academic year 2012-13.
Delivery of classroom based CIPS training in South Wales for levels 4, 5 & 6 for the academic year 2012-13.
The approximate number of students for each level, for the academic year 2012-13 are as follows;
Level 4 – 10
Level 5 – 14
Level 6 – 12
Consideration will also need to be given to providing more flexible routes to study, such as e-learning, blended and distance learning.
Providers MUST be CIPS accredited. Bids without this requirement will not be considered.
The awarding Authority reserves the right to request parent company and/or other guarantees of performance and financial liability
Payment terms will be indicated in the contract documents. Tenders to be priced in Sterling. Payment made in Sterling only. No special legal form required but joint and several liability assumed by all group bidders before acceptance.
The Contract will have an option to extend the duration up to a period of a further 6 months
The Welsh Assembly Government, on behalf of the Welsh Ministers, will be conducting this procurement exercise through the etenderwales portal https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk. Tender documents and other information must be downloaded from and returned through this portal. If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution helpdesk is available on:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7060 0480
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
80570000 – Personal development training services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
– Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
HOW TO FIND THE PQQ:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘PQQs Open to all Suppliers’
– The etender references for this contract are: Project_23296 and ITT_36198
– Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in expressing an interest, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the PQQ from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My PQQ’s’ on the home page.
– You will then see the full details of the PQQ in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
– Should you have any questions on the PQQ, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.