Provision of Bikeability Cycle Training
- Oldham Council has submitted a bid to the Department for Transport in order to deliver National Standard Cycle Training to children during 2013-2015.
- Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council
- For The Provision of Bikeability Cycle Training
- Oldham Council has submitted a bid to the Department for Transport in order to deliver National Standard Cycle Training to children during 2013-2015. It is our intention to train the target number of 2,424 children in the Borough of Oldham to Bikeability Level 2 National Cycle Training Standard to deliver further training.
Oldham Council invites expressions of interest from suitably experienced & professional companies, to provide the training. The contract could be awarded to more than one supplier.
In awarding the grant the Department of Transport has emphasised that grant recipients must ensure value for money.
- Ms Jenny Lukoczki
- Email Address:
- Corporate Procurement Level 8
Civic Centre, West Street
- 18/09/2012 12:00
- 30/10/2012 12:00
- 24 (months)
- 0 (months)