Provision of IT Network Equipment
The Goods required are HP branded only in order to ensure compatibility with our existing infrastructure. Publication date:13/03/2012
Note: The publishers of this notice request that you respond using the following method:
Classification of RFQ (CPV codes)
32420000 – Network equipment.
Grwp Gwalia Cyf seeks the provision of IT Network Equipment as listed in the commercial envelope.
The Goods required are HP branded only in order to ensure compatibility with our existing infrastructure.
The goods must be delivered to 7-13 The Kingsway, Swansea SA1 5JN by 30 Marchg 2012 (working day delivery only).
This is a Request for Quotation and responses will be judged by cost only on the basis that a response abides by any mandatory requirement in order to be eligible.
RFQ Closing Date – 1200hrs on 19/03/2012
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this RFQ: –
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the Project
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” link. (These are Invitations To Tender open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0800 843 9183/ Fax: 020 7080 0480