Organisations must register their interest against this Opportunity on the South East Business Portal by clicking on ‘Register Interest’ in order to be kept informed of any changes or notifications regarding this tender process. The Council will not be held responsible for not informing any organization who has not officially registered their interest. Please note, this site is free of charge to register.
Expressions of interest must be sent by e-mail, to the contact named above) from organisations interested in submitting a tender for the provision of Property Advice related to Bracknell Town Centre Regeneration.
Suitably qualified and experienced organisations with a demonstrable track-record of providing similar advice to other Local Authorities are invited to express their interest in providing property advice to and representing the Council from December 2012 / January 2013 (TBD) for 3 years extendable by 2 further periods of 1 year.
The selected Consultant will be required to act as client advisor on behalf of the Council, primarily supporting the Council in its role as development partner. They will be expected to provide advice and represent the Council on all property matters to help assist with:
- Implementing the comprehensive town centre regeneration in a phased and realistic manner
- Protecting the Council’s property interests and ensuring value for money
- Ensuring that the interests of the Council and the broader community are delivered
- Maintaining a clear yet and healthy working relationship with the Council’s development partners.
The level of support required from the appointed Consultants is likely to vary but is estimated to be circa 150 man/ hours per annum throughout the Term.
In addition, the Council will wish to seek advice under this Contract on other strategic land issues and valuations within the Borough.
Any minimum criteria for performing contract:
1. Organisations must be able to demonstrate that they have provided similar advice for Town Centre retail schemes of a minimum development value of £350million. Experience of out-of-town or mixed use schemes will not be accepted.
2. The nominated Lead Consultant must also be able to demonstrate that they have provided similar advice for Town Centre retail schemes of a minimum development value of £350million. Experience of out-of-town or mixed use schemes will not be accepted.
Anticipated start date of contract: December 2012/ January 2013 (TBD)
Anticipated finish date of the initial 3-year term of the contract: Commencement Date plus 3 years (TBD)
Number of year’s duration: 3 years plus an optional further 2 periods of 1 year