Psychological Training Contract – NHS England
We aim for the training session to commence in January 2022 and completed by March 2022.
Professional Midwifery Advocates psychological training boost
- Health training services – 80561000
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
29 October 2021
12 November 2021
Contract start date
29 November 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2022
Competitive quotation (non-OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
NHS England & NHS Improvement (NHSEI) wish to commission a supplier to deliver a bespoke RCS training and psychological support ‘boost’ to all existing PMAs in England. This will help ensure PMAs can provide effective RCS to the workforce during and after the pandemic.
Training will need to be provided to all existing PMAs. Training will need to be delivered virtually/remotely, which we anticipate of being delivered to groups of up to 20 PMAs. There are approximately 800 PMAs in post in England, meaning approximately 40 sessions. These sessions will enable PMAs to provide effective RCS in view of the current pressures bought on by the pandemic.
For PMAs to:
• Understand some common mental health disorders
• Understand what trauma looks like
• Learn techniques that the PMA’s can implement with staff to help them manage emotions, and develop their own coping mechanisms
• Learn ways that PMA’s can manage their own wellbeing when potentially hearing more traumatic experiences than usual
We aim for the training session to commence in January 2022 and completed by March 2022 and for the supplier to provide registration and course administration.
Please apply here: https://health-family.force.com/s/Welcome
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer