Public Affairs Consultancy – Leicester
The objective of our Public Affairs work is to promote Stonewater to external stakeholders and enhance our reputation.
Public Affairs Consultancy
- Marketing services – 79342000
- Marketing management consultancy services – 79413000
- Public relations services – 79416000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£102,000 to £132,000
9 April 2021
7 May 2021
Contract start date
1 June 2021
Contract end date
31 May 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The objective of our Public Affairs work is to promote Stonewater to external stakeholders and enhance our reputation to:
• build strategic relationships;
• influence policy and decision-making;
• raise awareness of the contribution of the housing association sector across a number of areas including planning, health and wellbeing, welfare reform, domestic abuse and the environment;
• Build our position as a thought leader on a number of important issues related to the future direction of the business.
We have been working closely with a public affairs consultancy since 2015, which has seen a significant increase in our exposure to public affairs and influence:
Previous activities conducted by our retained agency have included, for example:
• Providing senior counsel to the Executive Director Group and corporate communications teams.
• Meetings with Ministers, civil servants and industry bodies to raise issues and highlight policy implications.
• Engagement with local MPs and councils regarding local matters.
• Coordination of site and scheme visits, including virtual visits during the pandemic.
• Responses to Select Committee inquiries and Government consultations.
• Risk analysis reports and scenario planning.
• Reports on the history of social housing and future of housing.
• Party conference contact programme and events support.
• Support for webinars and events.
• Securing speaking opportunities.
• Support for, and project management of, thought leadership and strategic research projects.
• Targeted media activity (working with our PR agency) and opinion pieces.
• Video production.
• Social media collateral.
• Providing a regular ‘insight and impact’ report to the Stonewater board on key policies and their implications.
• Working closely with our retained PR and media monitoring agency
• Political and sector monitoring to identify issues and opportunities
- Additional text
- The tender can be viewed and responded to through Stonewater’s e-tendering portal Delta eSourcing, using the access code 84ZBKA87N3.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Lancaster House, Grange Business Park
Enderby Road, Whetstone