Recruitment Contract Arts Project Manager
Standard NCC Contract for Services to secure an Arts Project Manager to support outputs of the Global Footprint arts/heritage project as part of London 2012 Cultural Olympiad. REFERENCE GF1
Global Footprint Arts Project Manager
Awarding body Northamptonshire County Council
|Est. Start Date:||07/05/2012|
|Est. End Date:||30/11/2012|
Standard NCC Contract for Services to secure an Arts Project Manager to support outputs of the Global Footprint arts/heritage project as part of London 2012 Cultural Olympiad.
Key tasks include:
• Providing appropriate support and guidance to commissioned artists with regard to local knowledge, admin, installation of artworks, delivery of workshops, talks, events etc and event promotion;
• Dealing with the public throughout timeline of installation, workshop, talk etc;
• Enlisting volunteer support as required to assist in the delivery and invigilation of art installations from core project partners NAC and UoN in particular;
• Liaising with Project Manager / Team (Heritage) to ensure effective coordination of arts and heritage events and activities, providing additional support around the delivery of school / outreach heritage workshops and liaising with The Mighty Creatives / Princes Trust;
• Liaising with core project partners, heritage venues and local libraries to ensure good communication and effective delivery of proposed activities;
• Support key GLOBAL FOOTPRINT Steering Group members as appropriate, in particular overall Project Coordinator Graham Callister (NCC) and Jane Seddon, Shoe Heritage Officer, NMAG, and ensuring good, effective communication between partners;
• Support GLOBAL FOOTPRINT Steering Group in recruitment of web design company and ensure delivery of appropriate arts-based digital content (blog material, photos, videos, press/media coverage etc);
• Ensure the PR Agency and web developers have relevant information, delivered in a timely and appropriate format;
• Coordinate local Northants-based PR activity with support from key project Steering Group members and assist with distribution of promotional materials if required;
• Collate appropriate information / evidence for project evaluation (i.e. recorded anecdotes, photographs, audience figures, diary of key events / activities etc).
In addition, the commissioned artists are expected to offer an educational/public participation element to their work which will need to also be delivered to the appropriate audience.
Experienced Arts Project Managers are now being invited to submit a response to the brief detailing the following:
• Why they wish to undertake the role;
• Local knowledge and how they might add value to the project;
• Relevant recent arts project management experience;
• Daily rate and number of days you intend to commit to the project;
• Two referees.
For further background information download copy of full brief.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- Arts Project Manager, Global Footprint(pdf)Arts Project manager contract for services to support successful delivery of Global Footprint, part of the London 2012 Cultural Olympiad. 260.84 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Option to extend||No|
|Estimated ValueText Description||Six thousand pounds excluding VAT|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
extend contract options:
Northamptonshire County Council