Recruitment Services Contract – University of Nottingham
To provide recruitment services specifically in relation to digital engagement.
Digital Engagement Product Team Recruitment
The University of Nottingham
- Recruitment services – 79600000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£50,000 to £85,000
1425 ITT EW
22 March 2021
7 April 2021
Contract start date
20 April 2021
Contract end date
19 October 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The University is seeking a supplier to provide recruitment services specifically in relation to Digital Engagement.
The supplier must have previous experience of recruiting applicants for roles that include Adobe Experience Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivery skills and have capacity to recruit for approximately 12 roles due to start in June/July 2021.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Please follow the below link to express an interest in the tender and access the tender documentation
Tender reference 1425 ITT EW – Digital Engagement Product Team Recruitment
Please note there are a number of mandatory requirements to fulfil to be eligible for this opportunity:
– Supplier must have previously recruited applicants for roles that include Adobe Experience Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivery skills
– Supplier must have previous experience of recruiting a large Product Team of agile experts of a similar size and capability to the roles requested within the tender documentation
– Supplier must have ability to recruit the required Product Team roles by July 2021
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer