Referral Facilitation Service Nottinghamshire
Hillingdon PCT is seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced and qualified service providers who would like to be considered for the provision of a new RFS (Referral Facilitation Service).
UK-West Drayton: health services
Section I: Contracting authority
Hillingdon Primary Care Trust
97-109 High Street, Yiewsley
For the attention of: Darren Rees
UB7 7HJ West Drayton
Telephone: +44 1895488370
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.northwestlondon.nhs.uk/hillingdon/
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 25: Health and social services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: London Borough of Hillingdon.
NUTS code UKI2
85100000, 85110000, 85120000, 85140000
This Tender is looking to explore options in terms of the extent of services available and how they can benefit the Trust.
Likely total contract term: 5 years (3 years + 1 + 1 possible extensions).
Hillingdon PCT wishes to create a model to support the effective triage (triage will be an option) of all GP to hospital referrals and consultant-to-consultant referrals and the appropriate use of community and secondary care services.
In 2011 there were an estimated 45 000 referrals, but this figure excludes referrals relating to mental health and obstetrics; more information will be available to providers expressing an interest.
It is currently envisaged that the RFS may involve the provision of the following services:
(a) the provision of IT and administration services to manage those referrals which are passed through the RFS.
(b) the review by appropriately qualified clinical staff of all referrals to ensure that such referrals are clinically appropriate as an option;
(c) the re-education of referrers that are determined by the RFS as making clinically inappropriate referrals to reduce the occurrences of such clinically inappropriate referrals in the future and the data collated to evidence such occurrences as an option.
There is currently no available location for the service, providers invited to submit proposals may be expected to include location arrangements for the new service.
Expressions of interest from consortia or partnerships are welcomed, on condition that a lead member with overall responsibility for the tender, and any subsequent contract, is clearly identified. Expression of Interest emails should clearly state the organisations contact details and also lead contact details (name, address, email address and phone number).
It is envisaged that after the PQQ Phase, the top four highest scoring providers by application of the selection criteria will be short-listed to enter into the ITT phase.
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 1 000 000,00 and 2 500 000,00 GBP
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
EN Standard form 02 – Contract notice 7 / 17.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United
Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant state in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
Current NHS organisations need only submit one years financial information.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous
(2) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(3) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(4) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information