Remote Broadband Contract

Remote Broadband Contract

West Lindsey District Council want to address issues of poor broadband connectivity in remote locations within the district.

REFERENCE WLDCBB12

Remote Broadband WLDC
Awarding body West Lindsey District Council

Est. Start Date: 01/04/2013
Est. End Date: 12/03/2014

Description

West Lindsey District Council want to address issues of poor broadband connectivity in remote locations within the district.

The wider goal in Lincolnshire is to acheive 100% of people with high capacity broadband. There is a county wide project (BDUK) that is addressing 90% of the population . WLDC wish to target the remaining 10%.

WLDC are looking for a partner to help us develop a solution. Please contract Steve Bolan on steve.bolan@west-lindsey.gov.uk if you are interested in working with us. This is a soft market testing exerice and should ideas prove feasible it is possible that a tender exercise will follow. 

Additional information

Contract Type One off
Procurement Process Prior Information Procedure
Estimated ValueText Description 0
Category Information Communication Technology,
CPV codes 32000000,
Suitable for SME YES

Document Available Until

28 September 2012

15 days

Submission Return By

28 September 2012

15 days

Contact Details

West Lindsey District Council
Steve Bolan
01427 676551

This contract is being managed by West Lindsey District Council . To request documentation contact steve.bolan@west-lindsey.gov.uk