Request for Quote – IT Peripherals
Halton Borough Council would like prices for: 50 x Microsoft Wired Desktop 400 Keyboard & Mouse30 x Targus Ergo D-Pro Notebook Stand. 50 x Targus ACP51EUZ USB2.0 Docking Station with Video. 80 x HannsG HP225DJB 22″ Wide Screen, Height Adjustable LED TFT Monitor.
- Halton Borough Council
- Various ICT Peripherals – 144MM
- show categories
- Halton Borough Council would like prices for:
50 x Microsoft Wired Desktop 400 Keyboard & Mouse30 x Targus Ergo D-Pro Notebook Stand
50 x Targus ACP51EUZ USB2.0 Docking Station with Video
80 x HannsG HP225DJB 22″ Wide Screen, Height Adjustable LED TFT Monitor
- All Quotations must be fully inclusive of all costs to be incurred by the contractor/supplier in the performance of the contract. It is their responsibility to ensure that they are fully familiar with the requirements of the contract and the associated works prior to pricing
- Halton Borough Council may abandon the Advanced Request for Quotation (ARFQ) at any time, is not bound to accept any quotation and will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for the costs suppliers incur in preparing the quotation.
- All questions relating to this quotation must be submitted via The Chest’s Question and Answer facility. Please refer to previously asked questions before asking a question as duplicate questions will not be answered.Both questions and answers will either be made public on The Chest or
responded to directly to the originator depending on the content.
- Halton Borough Council will provide all bidders with their final ranked position only after the evaluation process is complete upon request via The Chests Question and Answer facility.
- Decisions are usually made 2 weeks following the closing date of the ARFQ.
- Acceptance of offers
You should note that: –
a. The Council reserves the right not to accept the lowest, or any, quotation
b. The Council reserves the right to accept the whole or defined lots of the quotation without accepting the remainder.
c. Acceptance of a quotation/award of contract will be by written communication from the Council.
7. The Council reserves the right the purchase goods/services outside of this contract
from other providers/suppliers.
8. This Contract is not an exclusive provider/supplier contract
9. Access to information
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the Council may be required to
disclose either information about your bid or the quotation itself, including your price or range of prices once a contract is awarded and information that you may regard as commercially sensitive. Requests for non-disclosure must accompany your tender and include clear and substantive justification together with a time limit when any confidential information could be disclosed.
10. Transparency of spend
If you are awarded this contract, any individual payments made to you over £500 will be published in our transparency data on the Councils web page
- The Councils standard terms and conditions relating to orders and payment are available on the chest and acceptance of them is a requirement for trading with the Council. Additionally there may be further terms and conditions relating to the purchase of individual goods and services contained in the draft Contract enclosed as part of the RFQ. Suppliers are advised to fully consider these before submitting a quotation.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the completed submission is uploaded successfully on The Chest by the deadline specified below:
Deadline for submission is: Wednesday 28th August 2013 at 2:00pm
Deadline for Questions: Monday 26th August 2013 at 2:00pm
Bidders must ensure that all documentation is received on time. Please bear in mind fluctuations in connectivity or the uploading of larger documents can mean that the process takes longer than anticipated. Any questionnaires submitted or submitted incomplete by the stated deadline time and date will be discarded. It is the responsibility of the bidder to meet the deadline.
- Mr Matthew Moxon
- Email Address:
- Kingsway House
- 14/08/2013 17:00
- 28/08/2013 14:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)