Request for Quote – Three Servers
- 653203-B21 HP PROLIANT DL385 GEN8 8 SFF CONFIGURE-TO-ORDER SERVER 1.n703958-L21 HP DL385P GEN8 AMD OPTERON 6328 (3.2GHZ/8-CORE/16MB/115W) FIO PROCESSOR KIT 1
- Halton Borough Council
- Server Hardware – 303MM
- ?We require three Servers,
Each of the Servers to comprise of the following Hardware:
653203-B21 HP PROLIANT DL385 GEN8 8 SFF CONFIGURE-TO-ORDER SERVER 1
703958-L21 HP DL385P GEN8 AMD OPTERON 6328 (3.2GHZ/8-CORE/16MB/115W) FIO PROCESSOR KIT 1
703958-B21 HP DL385P GEN8 AMD OPTERON 6328 (3.2GHZ/8-CORE/16MB/115W) PROCESSOR KIT 1
647883-B21 HP 16GB 2RX4 PC3L-10600R-9 KIT 24
652605-B21 HP 146GB 6G SAS 15K RPM SFF (2.5-INCH) SC ENTERPRISE 3YR WARRANTY HARD DRIVE 2
653214-B21 HP DL385P GEN8 X16 2X8 PCI-E RISER KIT 1
684208-B21 HP ETHERNET 1GB 4-PORT 331FLR FIO ADAPTER 1
661069-B21 HP 512MB P-SERIES SMART ARRAY FLASH BACKED WRITE CACHE 1
663478-B21 HP 2U SMALL FORM FACTOR BALL BEARING GEN8 RAIL KIT WITH CMA 1
593722-B21 HP NC365T 4-PORT ETHERNET SERVER ADAPTER 4
AJ764A HP STORAGEWORKS 82Q 8GB DUAL PORT PCI-E FIBRE CHANNEL HOST BUS ADAPTER 1
656362-B21 HP 460W COMMON SLOT PLATINUM PLUS HOT PLUG POWER SUPPLY KIT 2
C6N36ABE HP INSIGHT CONTROL ML/DL/BL FIO E-LTU 1
QK734A HP PREMIER FLEX LC/LC MULTI-MODE OM4 2 FIBER 5M CABLE 2
AC114A HP PROLIANT DOOR/DOCK MEDIUM ITEM LOGISTIC SERVICE
We require Hardware to be HP, and all stock must be new and original UK Specification.
No Grey Market Stock
Please provide a delivery date based upon the order being placed within 10 working days of closure of the opportunity.
1. Halton Borough Council may abandon the bidding process at any time and is not bound to accept any bids and will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for the costs bidders incur in preparing the submission.
2. All questions relating to this quotation must be submitted via The Chest’s Question and Answer facility. Please refer to previously asked questions before asking a question as duplicate questions will not be answered.
Both questions and answers will either be made public on The Chest or responded to directly to the originator depending on the content.
3. The deadline for questions is Wednesday 9th April 2014.
4. Halton Borough Council will provide all bidders with their final ranked position only after the evaluation process is complete upon request via The Chest’s Question and Answer facility.
5. Decisions are usually made 2 weeks following the closing date of the RFQ.
6. Acceptance of offers
You should note that: –
a. The Council reserves the right not to accept the lowest, or any, quotation
b. The Council reserves the right not to consider any bid which exceeds the indicative budget
c. The Council reserves the right to accept the whole or defined lots of the quotation without accepting the remainder.
d. Acceptance of a quotation/award of contract will be by written communication from the Council via the chest.
7. This Contract is not an exclusive provider/supplier contract
8. Access to information
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the Council may be required to
disclose either information about your bid or the quotation itself, including your price or range of prices once a contract is awarded and information that you may regard as commercially sensitive. Requests for non-disclosure must accompany your tender and include clear and substantive justification together with a time limit when any confidential information could be disclosed.
9. Transparency of spend
If you are awarded this contract, any individual payments made to you over £500 will be published in our transparency data on the Councils web page
10. The Councils standard terms and conditions relating to orders and payment are available on the chest and acceptance of them is a requirement for trading with the Council. Additionally there may be further terms and conditions relating to the purchase of individual goods and services contained in the draft Contract enclosed as part of the RFQ. Suppliers are advised to fully consider these before submitting a quotation.
- Mr Matthew Moxon
- Email Address:
- Kingsway House
- 03/04/2014 17:30
- 11/04/2014 10:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)
- Express an interest online