Requirement for Clinical Trial Support Partner
Clinical trial partner that will facilitate a study to allow us to expand our innovations into new treatment areas.
Clinical Trial Support Partner
Medilink East Midlands on behalf of a Member Business
- Administrative healthcare services – 75122000
- Health services – 85100000
- Miscellaneous health services – 85140000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£151k – £250k
01 April 2020
28 April 2020
Contract start date
01 June 2020
Contract end date
02 July 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
An East Midlands based regenerative medicine company established to deliver ground breaking high quality and affordable wound care biotherapies is seeking a partner specialising in clinical trial support.
Specific support is required around the following points:
– Facilitate communications between clinicians and healthcare professions
– Co-ordinate project meetings, report writing and retaining focus on data collection relevant to commercialisation
– Monitor patient recruitment, protocol compliance and standardisation of treatment protocols
– Support statisticians and ensuring delivery of outcomes
We recognise the ultimate importance of a robust evidence base therefore clinical trial support will allow the company to expand its products to new markets and to develop further adoption and spread of its current portfolio of eye wound care products.
All potential suppliers are evaluated based on the following main criteria:
Understanding the brief
The organisation has been successful in innovative regenerative medicine solutions and is looking for a clinical trial partner that will facilitate a study to allow us to expand our innovations into new treatment areas.
About the buyer
Biocity Nottingham Pennyfoot Street
Please follow this link to view the notice.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.