Requirement for Oracle Recruitment Cloud Consultant
To assist with the implementation of Oracle Recruitment Cloud in the council’s Oracle Cloud environment.
Oracle Recruitment Cloud Consultant
London Borough Of Lambeth
- Project management consultancy services – 72224000
Location of contract
Value of contract
8 July 2021
25 July 2021
Contract start date
1 August 2021
Contract end date
31 January 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The council requires an experienced consultant to assist with the implementation of Oracle Recruitment Cloud in the council’s Oracle Cloud environment.
The council implemented Oracle HCM Cloud in April 2018 which included Oracle Taleo Cloud. It is now necessary to migrate to Oracle Recruitment Cloud to improve the way the council attracts talent and integrate closely with the Oracle Cloud environment.
Key outcomes sought include
• Improved use of the council’s position hierarchy (what we refer to as Establishment Management) to assist with workforce planning
• Ensure recruitment is embedded as part of the council’s employee life cycle
• Streamline and simplifying the recruitment process, including reducing time to hire
• Minimising customisations within Oracle as much as possible
• Use of CV parsing to improve the application process for candidates
• Anonymised applications for candidates until selected for interview
• Develop a platform for future management of a talent pool
• Ensuring that the platform is accessible i.e. conforms to WCAG xx standards as a minimum
The role of the consultant will be to work with internal stakeholders and translate core and option requirements into the necessary specification for our implementation partner (Evosys) to deliver. The consultant will be expected to project manage Lambeth’s input to the project to ensure deadlines are met.
- Additional text
- Suppliers to be engaged via Matrix MM platform. Please contact Matrix MM for the terms and conditions.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.