Research Contract Wales
RESEARCH PROJECT TO INVESTIGATE BARRIERS TO VISITING WALES AND TO INFORM STRATEGIC DIRECTION. Publication date:13/03/2012
We seek to commission an integrated research project to include both qualitative and quantitative elements.
The primary purpose of this project is the identification of the main barriers to visiting in Wales and insight into their relative significance.
The qualitative work could take the form of focus groups selected to reflect an appropriate mix of characteristics, and/or could involve depth interviews on a one-to-one basis. The quantitative research is likely to involve a large-scale omnibus survey or possibly a large on-line panel. We would seek agencies’ expert advice in formulating the optimum balance between these approaches.
Of the scored questions in the PQQ only the top 8 suppliers who achieve the threshold of 6 (60%) will be taken through to the ITT stage.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
73000000 – Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73110000 – Research services.
73200000 – Research and development consultancy services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Instructions to suppliers
– Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
HOW TO FIND THE PQQ:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘PQQs Open to all Suppliers’
– The etender references for this contract are: Project_22484 and PQQ_30322
– Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in expressing an interest, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the PQQ from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My PQQ’s’ on the home page.
– You will then see the full details of the PQQ in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
– Should you have any questions on the PQQ, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.