Review of Health Visiting Services London
To review Health Visiting Services in Merton and make recommendations to improve outcomes for children aged 0-5 years and inform service development and future commissioning arrangements.
- London Borough of Merton
- Review of the Health Visiting service in Merton
- To review Health Visiting Services in Merton and make recommendations to improve outcomes for children aged 0-5 years and inform service development and future commissioning arrangements.
· A full understanding of all elements of current Health Visiting service performance (community, universal, universal plus and universal partnership plus), against the service specification and National guidance; strengths, weaknesses and gaps, including safeguarding.
· Understanding of the effectiveness and degree of connectivity with other key service areas such as Midwifery, Primary Care, Early Years Services, Safeguarding Services, Mental Health Services.
· Identify options of best practice models for the commissioning and delivery of health visiting services which will produce the best outcomes for children.
- Mr Barry Causer
- Email Address:
- 020 8274 4901
- Civic Centre
- 13/05/2014 14:00
- 02/06/2014 12:00
- 4 (months)
- 0 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|RFQ Health Visiting Review MAY 2014 FINAL.doc||369kb||13/05/2014|