The authority is looking for a Supplier for the provision of development and support of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath software.
Robotic Process Automation Development
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
26 September 2022
25 October 2022
Contract start date
10 November 2022
Contract end date
11 May 2023
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Authority is looking for a Supplier for the provision of Development and support of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath software on NHS England and Improvement’s (NHSE) Azure platform. There are several developments planned both internally to the NHSE corporate services function as well as with external provider Trusts who have been onboarded to the central NHSE platform. A full description of the requirement can be found in the ITQ document once suppliers have registered their interest.
Please note: the budget for this work is £62,000 exclusive of VAT.
Interested suppliers should register on the NHS England e-procurement system here: https://health-family.force.com/login
• Once logged in click ‘Find Opportunities’ and search for ‘Robotic Process Automation Development’
• Click ‘Register Interest’
• Once you have registered your interest you will be able to view the Requirements and submit a response to the questions within the portal.
• Any messages about the opportunity should be sent via the e-procurement system. You can do this by going to the home page and:
o Click on ‘My proposals & Quotes’
o Click the relevant Project Title
o Click ‘Messages’ & ‘New Message’
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer