Roma Matrix Activity Support Rotherham
- The funding is for up to £25,000 and RMBC require one provider or a consortium with a lead provider.This funding must provide one or more workers to: Promote Roma Matrix activities to Roma adults and young people and support them.Rotherham MBC
- 13-104 Roma Matrix Activity Support
- Community-based Roma Matrix Activity Support and Cohesion Activity.
The funding is for up to £25,000 and RMBC require one provider or a consortium with a lead provider.
This funding must provide one or more workers to:
· Promote Roma Matrix activities to Roma adults and young people and support them to participate.
· Provide regular engagement sessions and activities targeted to the needs of EU migrant Roma communities.
· Collaborate with public sector services and VCS partners to develop Roma integration activities.
· Support migrant Roma communities in Rotherham to have a voice.
· Develop creative approaches to engaging Roma communities, identifying what works and building on existing community networks.
· Engage with strategic and practitioner networks and support the identification of emerging issues and future priorities.
- Miss Lizzy Grayson
- Email Address:
- 01709 255307
- 01709 376285
- Riverside House
- 24/02/2014 14:00
- 17/03/2014 12:00
- 12 (months)
- 0 (months)
- Express an interest online