Roundabout Sponsorship Service West Berkshire
The Council is seeking to engage a suitable advertising and marketing agency to administer a commercial sponsorship scheme for the purposes of landscaping and maintenance of highway roundabout locations that have been identified as available.
United Kingdom-Newbury: Advertising and marketing services
Section I: Contracting authority
West Berkshire District Council
Council Offices, Market Street
Contact point(s): Legal Services
For the attention of: Contracts & Procurement Officer
RG14 5LD Newbury
Telephone: +44 1635519415
Fax: +44 1635519431
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.westberks.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://westberks.klickstream.com/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0003
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 13: Advertising services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Geographical region of West Berkshire.
NUTS code UKJ11
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the West Berkshire Web Site at: http://westberks.klickstream.com/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=14465
The awarding authority has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via a ‘Tender Submission Postbox’ facility. Further details of this facility are available at: http://westberks.klickstream.com/PostBox/Postbox_Explain.aspx?ID=14465
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems. The postbox closes precisely at the time stated.
Description of these options: The original term may be extended by up to 36 months.
Number of possible renewals: Range: between 1 and 3
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Candidates will be assessed in accordance with Regulation 25 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2006. Please refer to the PQQ for further information.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Based upon the evaluation criteria stated within the Technical Questionnaire provided with the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire.
Section VI: Complementary information
1. Applicants must register on the Council’s Procurement Portal: http://westberks.klickstream.com/ Once registered candidates will be able to download the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ).
2. Once an applicant is registered, all communication in respect of this procurement must be submitted via the Procurement Portal.
3. It is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure that it complies with all of the requirements set out in the PQQ. Failure to submit a compliant PQQ response before the response deadline (12:00 on 13.12.2013) will result in exclusion from the procurement process. Applicants are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response via the Procurement Portal well in advance of the deadline to avoid any last minute problems. The postbox closes precisely at the time stated and no late submissions will be accepted.
4. Consortia applications are permitted.
5. Any change in the identity, control of or relationships within an applicant (including any change in the membership of a consortium) or any member of a consortium that occurs after your PQQ response has been submitted, must be promptly notified in writing to the Council. The Council may, in its absolute discretion, decide that the changes disqualify/preclude the applicant from any further participation in the procurement process. The Council reserves the right to request such further information as it considers reasonably necessary in relation to any change that comes to its attention.
6. The Council reserves the right to disqualify any applicant where, in its absolute discretion, it believes that there is any actual or potential conflict of interest if the applicant takes part in the procurement process and/or should the applicant be successful in this procurement process. Actual or potential conflicts of interest include those that come to the Council’s attention other than as a result of you notifying us of those conflicts. All such actual or potential conflicts must be resolved to the Council’s satisfaction in order for the Council to consider you remaining as part of the procurement process. Failure to declare any conflict and/or failure to address such conflicts to the reasonable satisfaction of the Council may result in you being disqualified. You accept a continuing obligation throughout the procurement process to notify the Council of any changes, which includes any new actual or potential conflicts arising.
7. Please note that conflicts of interest can include (without limitation):
a. conflicts that arise from professional or personal connections between you or your staff and the Council or any of the Council’s staff; or
b. situations where you are connected to multiple PQQ responses including (without limit) a response in your own name and as a subcontractor and/or as a consortia member.
8. In the event of a dispute as to whether any matter gives rise to an actual or potential conflict the Council’s decision is final.
9. Applicants should note that the Council reserves the right to:
a. Cancel this procurement at any stage;
b. Not to award a contract;
c. Accept all or part of any tender unless the applicant/bidder expressly stipulates otherwise;
d. Make any changes it sees fit to the procurement process;
e. Disqualify any applicant found to have misrepresented the facts in relation to its responses to any question within the PQQ response;
f. Remove and/or amend element(s) from scope of the requirements; and/or
g. Seek clarification or verification from an applicant/bidder at any time during the procurement process (but is under no obligation to do so).
10. In no circumstances will the Council be liable for any costs incurred by applicants associated with this procurement process.
11. During the tender period, tenderers will be required to maintain the tender for a period of 3 months from the date stated for receipt of tender.
Head of Legal Services
West Berkshire District Council, Council Offices, Market Street
RG14 5LD Newbury
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:11.11.2013