The council wishes to invite bidders to register as a supplier on a light touch Dynamic Purchasing System for the supply of services in respect of Homecare for Rutland County Council clients located in the district of Rutland.
Light Touch Dynamic Purchasing System for the Provision of Homecare Services to Rutland County Council
Rutland County Council
- Health and social work services – 85000000
- Other community, social and personal services – 98000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
7 October 2022
10 November 2022
Contract start date
1 January 2023
Contract end date
10 November 2026
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Council wishes to invite bidders to register as a supplier on a light touch Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for the supply of services in respect of Homecare for Rutland County Council clients located in the district of Rutland. The overall aims of the Service are to enable people who need care to be as independent, active and safe as possible; to prevent, delay or reduce people’s care needs, so far as possible; and to work in an integrated, person-centred way.
The scope of services to be provided in the DPS are as follows:
– The Service will provide personal support and care within individuals’ homes using an outcome-based personalised care model for those service users assessed as needing packages of care for short-, medium- or long-term duration, including as part of a care package of respite for a service user’s carers.
– The Service will also provide support for individuals to undertake appropriate activities and access social and community networks to maintain or regain their contact with the wider community where this is identified within their care and support plan.
– The Service shall be responsive, flexible, reliable and maintain a person’s dignity and respect at all times. The Services shall be accessible and delivered with understanding and without discrimination.
– The support must be delivered in a person-centred way which is strength based and enabling. It must deliver all care in a way that encourages and supports Service Users to retain and regain independence whilst managing risk factors.
– The Service must be provided in a way that supports the Service User’s social, spiritual and emotional, as well as healthcare, needs
This notice relates to Round 1 (this round). Further notices will be published to advertise and invite applications for Round 2 and onwards. The term of the DPS is from 01/01/2023 to 31/12/2026.
This DPS Agreement is for an initial term of four years (until 31 December 2026) with an option to extend on an annual basis, depending on the Council’s needs.
There will be no guaranteed work under the DPS.
Key project dates are:
Market engagement (drop in session to assist with applications)
– 10:00 hours to 12:30 hours on 24th October 2022 Deadline for supplier questions (for Round 1)
– 12 noon on 3rd November 2022 Deadline for Submission of Selection Questionnaire/Applications (the “deadline”) (Round 1 only) – 12 noon on 10th November 2022
To obtain more information and to express an interest in this project, suppliers must register on the East Mids tendering portal: https://www.eastmidstenders.org/
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Rutland County Council
- Care and Well-Being Services – London – Meet the Buyers Event
- Home Care Services Provider Event – Northamptonshire – 19 October 2022
- Recommissioning Intermediate Care and Reablement Services in Medway – Market Event 27th September 2022
- Children’s Homecare Service – Market Engagement Event Children’s Homecare Service – Market Engagement Event (Wiltshire)