Sales Agency Services – Germany – Business Tourism
The role of the Sales Representation Agency for the German-speaking market is to convert this interest into confirmed business for Scotland by pre-qualifying sales leads, proactively building/maintaining and expanding our comprehensive database and proactively pursuing sales prospects.
UK-Edinburgh: Marketing services
Section I: Contracting authority
Ocean Point One, 94 Ocean Drive
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Eileen O’Neill
EH6 6JH Edinburgh
Telephone: +44 1415664017
Fax: +44 1415664074
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.visitscotland.org
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00118
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: yes
Accountant in Bankruptcy
Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service
HM Inspectorate of Education
National Archives of Scotland
Scottish Courts Service
Scottish Prison Service
Scottish Public Pensions Agency
Social Work Inspection Agency
Student Awards Agency for Scotland
The Scottish Government Core Directorates
Architecture and Design Scotland
General Teaching Council for Scotland
Highlands and Islands Enterprise
Learning and Teaching Scotland
Local Government Boundary Commission for Scotland
Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland
National Museums of Scotland
Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland
Scottish Arts Council
Scottish Children’s Reporter Administration
Scottish Commission for the Regulation of Care
Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission
Scottish Environment Protection Agency
Scottish Further and Higher Education Funding Council
Scottish Law Commission
Scottish Legal Aid Board
Scottish Natural Heritage
Scottish Qualifications Authority
Scottish Social Services Council
Skills Development Scotland
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 13: Advertising services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Germany
NUTS code DE
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 3
The Sales Representation Agency for Germany, Austria & Switzerland will focus efforts on the corporate meeting and incentive, and the Association market.
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=263672.
The awarding authority has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via a ‘Tender Submission Postbox’ facility. Further details of this facility are available at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/PostBox/Postbox_Explain.aspx?ID=263672.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems. The postbox closes precisely at the time stated.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Section IV: Procedure
Ist Floor, 11 George Square, Glasgow G2 1DY
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: April 2016
Reference to project(s) and/or programme(s): This project may be part funded by ERDF