Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Christ’s College Finchley
East End Road, Finchley
Contact point(s): Facilities and Business Manager
For the attention of: Tricia Clark
N2 0SE London
Telephone: +44 2083498934
Fax: +44 2083498972
General address of the contracting authority: www.ccfplus.com/school
Further information can be obtained from: DMH Management Ltd
23 Fillebrook Avenue, Enfield
Contact point(s): Facilities Consultancy
For the attention of: N Harrington
EN1 3BD Middlesex
Telephone: +44 7789481848
Fax: +44 2083635827
Internet address: www.dmhuk.com
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
Body governed by public law
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: no
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
Catering Services for School Academy.
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 17: Hotel and restaurant services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Finchley, London.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
The notice involves a public contract
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
Provision of food and beverage catering services meeting all nutritional and safety standards for secondary education establishments. Service to be provided five days each week excluding vacation periods. General daily service required at lunchtime and during break periods while service in Sixth Form Centre may be required over a longer period each day.
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at http://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=110508
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
This contract is divided into lots: no
II.1.9)Information about variants
Variants will be accepted: no
II.2)Quantity or scope of the contract
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT: 350 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: Extension of the initial contract period of three years for a further year up to a maximum of two years beyond the original termination date.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
This contract is subject to renewal: no
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Starting 1.8.2014. Completion 31.7.2017
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1)Conditions relating to the contract
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
The party awarded the contract must be a legal entity before signing the services contract and commencement of the services.
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
The performance of the contract is subject to particular conditions: no
III.2)Conditions for participation
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met: (1) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they are not bankrupt or the subject of an administration order, are not being wound-up, have not granted a trust deed, are not the subject of a petition presented for sequestration of their estate, have not had a receiver, manager or administrator appointed and are not otherwise apparently insolvent.
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met: (1) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met:
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
III.2.4)Information about reserved contracts
III.3)Conditions specific to services contracts
III.3.1)Information about a particular profession
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
Envisaged number of operators: 6
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Ability to provide a service meeting the required standards into an educational environment within financial constraints through a stable workforce with demonstrable ability to respond to short-term changes of purchaser catering needs. Evidence of the maintenance of sound financial, general safety and quality standards.
IV.1.3)Reduction of the number of operators during the negotiation or dialogue
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the specifications, in the invitation to tender or to negotiate or in the descriptive document
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
An electronic auction will be used: no
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
7.1.2014 – 12:00
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
VI.4.3)Service from which information about the lodging of appeals may be obtained