Sector-Led Cyber 360s for Local Government – Technical Team Members
The LGA is running a programme of Cyber 360s.
The Local Government Association
- Technical analysis or consultancy services – 71621000
- Systems and technical consultancy services – 72220000
- Business analysis consultancy services – 72221000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£100,000 to £500,000
17 August 2022
12 September 2022
Contract start date
19 September 2022
Contract end date
31 March 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The LGA is running a programme of Cyber 360s. These provide bespoke support to councils, with the aim of supporting them to reduce their cyber risk. The LGA is seeking a technical team member to support the delivery of this programme up to March 2023.
- Tender notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Local Government House
18 Smith Square