Security Contract Barnsley
Tenders for the provision of Security to Elsecar Heritage Centre.
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Security to Elsecar Heritage Centre
- Tenders for the provision of Security to Elsecar Heritage Centre
Tenders are to be invited for the provision of a 24 hour, 7 days a week security guarding and site management service at Elsecar Heritage Centre for the period 1st August 2013 to 31st July 2015, with options to extend for 3 further periods of 12 months each.
Your organisation can register interest for the contract via the Yortender e –tendering system. Interest communicated outside the system will not be accepted
The deadline for the return of completed questionnaires is 2nd April 2013
Your organisation will be required to demonstrate, via the questionnaire, minimum compliance to the following criteria:
· Accreditation to a minimum standard of BS EN ISO 9001:2000
· Work practices in accordance with BS 7499:2002 and BS 7858:2006
· Security Industry Association (SIA) Licensing Legislation
· SSIP Registration (Health and Safety)
· Membership of a recognised Security Association
· Accreditation to the NSI (National Security Inspectorate ) Gold Award
· All relevant insurances in accordance with the Councils requirements
· Financial stability
Completed questionnaires need to be uploaded via the Yortender system, submissions outside the system will not be accepted.
Tender documents will placed on the Yortender system for the shortlisted companies to access on the 26th April 2013.
The contract award criteria will be detailed in the tender documentation.
- Mr Glyn Stephenson
- Email Address:
- 01226 774371
- Gateway Plaza
Off Sackville Street
- 08/03/2013 15:38
- 02/04/2013 12:00
- 24 (months)
- 36 (months)
- Express an interest online