Security Guarding Services Manchester
On-Site Security (Guarding) Services.
UK-Bury: security services
Section I: Contracting authority
Woodbury Centre, Market Street
Contact point(s): Facilities
For the attention of: Julie Booth
BL9 0BG Bury
Telephone: +44 1612808292
Fax: +44 1612808283
General address of the contracting authority: www.burycollege.ac.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA1987
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 14: Building-cleaning services and property management services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Bury College, Market Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0BG.
NUTS code UK
Note: to register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at http://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=86272.
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 150 000,00 and 175 000,00 GBP
Description of these options: We are looking to award a 3 year contract which could be extended to 5 years subject to a satisfactory performance assessment in year 3 of the term.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: Contract performance reviews on service delivery.
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies. Declaration that all staff to be used in the proposed contract including management and supervisory staff will have Enhanced CRB checks at the contractor’s expense, and that any findings which appear on any individual’s Enhanced CRB report are risk assessed with regards to that individual’s suitability to work in an educational environment with students aged from 14 years.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(3) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(5) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Reference to the relevant law, regulation or administrative provision: Contractors and their employees must be registered with the Security Industry Authority.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: — relevant experience,
— financial standing,
— company policies on staffing, training, equality & diversity, safeguarding, health & safety.
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2012/S 37-059945 of 23.2.2012
Section VI: Complementary information