Select List for Looked After Children
- Select List for the Provision of Semi-Independent Accommodation with Support for Looked After Children and/or Adolescent and Leaving Care Service Clients aged 16+.
- London Borough of Enfield
- Select List for the Provision of Semi-Independent Accommodation with Support for Looked After Children and/or Adolescent and Leaving Care Service Clients aged 16+
- The London Borough of Enfield
Select List for the Provision of Semi-Independent Accommodation with Support for Looked After Children and/or Adolescent & Leaving Care Service Clients aged 16+
Expressions of Interest
The London Borough of Enfield is seeking to establish a Select List of suppliers for the Provision of Semi-Independent Accommodation with Support for Looked After Children and/or Adolescent & Leaving Care Service Clients aged 16+. Suppliers interested in joining the Select List should first consider the requirements listed below, which are the criteria to pre-qualify as part of the application process for entry onto the Select List.
· Providers must be able to supply safe, appropriate accommodation for young people, with support to assist them in attaining education, training, employment and independent living skills.
· Evidence of successfully providing the above services for a minimum of one year (or equivalent experience).
· Evidence of appropriate Child Protection and Safeguarding procedures
· Evidence of appropriate data protection and equal opportunities processes
· Evidence of appropriate training and on-going supervision and support. As a minimum this is to include: Child Protection/Safeguarding; Leaving Care Act; Adolescent Development; Challenging Behaviour; Missing Persons; Basic First Aid; Food Hygiene; Health and Safety; Substance Misuse; Sexual Health.
· Evidence of a service guide for professionals and for young people.
· Evidence of sound business and financial standing.
· Evidence of minimum insurance cover as follows: Public Liability £5 million; Professional Indemnity £3 million; Employer’s Liability £10 million.
Those suppliers confident that they have the right skills, experience, resources and the capacity to deliver a quality service can request a Suppliers Pack by registering their interest through the London Tenders Portal. For those suppliers who are interested, please visit www.londontenders.org. From here you can find the opportunity and request a supplier pack. The deadline for expressions of interest is Friday 6th July 2012 at 12pm.
All Suppliers Packs will be sent out after the deadline on Friday 6th July 2012.
The supplier pack will be issued through the London Tenders Portal and should be submitted electronically through the Portal by 12pm on Monday 30th July 2012. Companies should be aware that all technical queries should be directed to Corporate Procurement on 0208 379 4567. We advise companies to ensure all information has been uploaded at least 2 hours before the deadline to ensure you have sufficient time to deal with any issues.
Please note, unless otherwise agreed with the Procuring Officer, hard copies, e-mailed and/or faxed submissions whether in full or in part will not be accepted and will result in the tender being rejected.
Those suppliers successful in pre-qualifying will be invited to attend an interview, to be held between 11th-13th September 2012, at Civic Centre, Enfield. The interview is part of the application and final selection process. Initial scores may be amended after the interviews. Those suppliers requesting a Suppliers Pack are requested to keep these dates free. The time of the meeting will be confirmed as soon as possible after the 17th August 2012.
Access to Resources Team
London Borough of Enfield
PO Box 50
Fax: & amp; nbsp; ; 020-8379-5289
- Mr Marc Thompson
- Email Address:
- 020 8379 4064
- Civic Centre
- 18/06/2012 16:00
- 06/07/2012 12:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)