Semi-Independent and Supported Housing Pseudo-Dynamic Purchasing System
To provide outcome focussed care and support for young people in semi-independent accommodation and Supported Housing services.
Semi-Independent and Supported Housing Pseudo-Dynamic Purchasing System 16+
ONESOURCE PARTNERSHIP LTD
- Housing services – 70333000
- Health and social work services – 85000000
- Other community, social and personal services – 98000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
Fusion Reference ITTH3
14 January 2021
11 February 2021
Contract start date
1 June 2021
Contract end date
31 May 2027
Other: Pseudo Dynamic Purchasing System
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This procurement is being conducted in accordance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. The procurement is subject to the light-touch regime under Section 7 Social and Other Specific Services. Under Regulation 76 the Council is free to establish a procedure, provided that procedure is sufficient to ensure compliance with the principles of transparency and equal treatment of economic operators (service providers). The service being procured under this Pseudo Dynamic Purchasing System (PDPS) is to provide outcome focussed care and support for young people in semi-independent accommodation and Supported Housing services, and to support and assist vulnerable young people to make a successful transition to a healthy and productive adult life. This service is being procured in line with the Children (Leaving Care) Act 2000 and Volume 2 & 3 of the Children Act (Care Planning/Transition to Adulthood). The PDPS will be made up of the below groups:
1. 16-18+ Semi- Independent Accommodation – Minimal Support – Estimated total value £1,000,000
2. 16-18+ Semi- Independent Accommodation – Therapeutic/additional support – Estimated total value £2,500,000
3. 18+ Shared House – Welfare Check – Estimated total value £1,000,000
4. 18+ Standalone Accommodation – Floating Support – Estimated total value £1,000,000
5. 18+ Standalone Accommodation – Therapeutic/additional support – Estimated total value £2,500,00
6. 18+ HMO – Welfare Check – Estimated total value £1,000,000
Any interested organisation/consortium with relevant experience may submit a Bid in response to this ITT. This Light Touch PDPS will be conducted in Rounds. The initial “Round” for this Light Touch PDPS will close on 10th February 2021 at 12:00 midday.
Rounds will open and close throughout the lifetime of the PDPS at the Authorities discretion. Each “Round” will be open to new or previously unsuccessful Providers to submit their bid. A new Round will be opened within 24hrs of a Round closing. *Please note the length of Rounds will vary throughout the lifetime of the PDPS. Timetables of that Round will be included in the PDPS tender documents* when that Round is published. Any changes to the Procurement Timetable or Procurement Process shall be communicated to the Tenderers as soon as practicable via Fusion, OJEU and Contracts Finder.
The Authority will add Potential Providers to the PDPS throughout its duration, providing Potential Providers meet requirement as outlined in the ITT and submit an Application, which is found to be compliant. Following the successful evaluation of Quality the Provider will be informed that they are part of the Pseudo-DPS and will be able to bid to deliver any package of services advertised via mini competition.
The award criteria of this tender will be 100% quality for admission on the PDPS. The quality price weighting for contracts will be advised at mini-competitions stage through the tender documents at time of publication.
- PDPS Group Definitions Estimated Values.pdf
- Contract Arrangements
- Bidding documents
- Havering Fusion link
- Additional text
- The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: https://elfy.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com/fscmUI/faces/PrcPosRegisterSupplier?prcBuId=300000002366037
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Town Hall,Main Road