Servicing of air conditioning units in non-domestic properties from April 2012 to March 2016
Conwy County Borough Council. Procurer reference: AC.13/01
Conwy County Borough Council’s Property Management & Asset Services Department wish to invite Requests to Tender from suitably qualified companies for the performance of the following contract:
Servicing of air-conditioning units in non-domestic properties from April 2012 to March 2016.
Interested companies MUST satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
1. Membership of the ACRIB.
2. Demonstrate competence, when requested, to the satisfaction of the Employer.
3. Able to provide a 24-hour repairs service with a 4-hour response time.
4. Carry out all responsibilities without using sub-contractors.
5. Have successfully provided a similar service, in the last 5 years, to a Local, Health or Government Authority for a minimum period of three years.
6. Provide a company presence within, or close to, the Conwy County (CCBC) boundaries so as to minimise travelling time to any call-out as CCBC do NOT pay mileage costs. A charge for 1 hour at an engineer’s rate may be charged against each call-out but ‘fixed’ call-out, or any other type of minimum, charges for travelling will NOT be accepted.
Contract covers a total of 17 properties.
Contract to be awarded on best price basis (and competence is proven).
Contractors must be covered by insurances for the amount of £10,000,000 Employer’s Liability, £5,000,000 Public Liability and £1,000,000 Property Insurance.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
42510000 – Heat-exchange units, air-conditioning and refrigerating equipment, and filtering machinery.
42512200 – Wall air-conditioning machines.
39717200 – Air-conditioning appliances.
42500000 – Cooling and ventilation equipment.
42512000 – Air-conditioning installations.
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Please request a tender pack from: email@example.com
Please address all communications to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting quoting “Air-Conditioning Servicing 2012 – 2016”
Interested companies should return Tenders by at latest:
12 Noon on Thursday 22nd March, 2012