Servicing of roller-shutter doors in non-domestic properties
Conwy County Borough Council. Publication date:01/03/2012
Conwy County Borough Council’s Property Management & Asset Services Department wish to invite Requests to Tender from suitably qualified companies for the performance of the following contract:
Servicing of roller-shutter doors in non-domestic properties from April 2012 to March 2015.
Interested companies MUST satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
1. Membership of the DHF.
2. Demonstrate competence, when requested, to the satisfaction of the Employer.
3. Able to provide a repairs service with a 24-hour response time.
4. Carry out all responsibilities without using sub-contractors.
5. Have successfully provided a similar service, in the last 5 years, to a Local, Health or Government Authority for a minimum period of three years.
6. Provide a company presence within, or close to, the Conwy County (CCBC) boundaries so as to minimise travelling time to any call-out as CCBC do NOT pay mileage costs.
Contract covers a total of 93 doors in 32 properties.
Contract to be awarded on best price basis (and competence is proven).
Contractors must be covered by insurances for the amount of £10,000,000 Employer’s Liability, £5,000,000 Public Liability and £1,000,000 Property Insurance.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
44115310 – Roller-type shutters.
44221400 – Shutters.
44221200 – Doors.
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Please request a tender pack from: email@example.com
Please address all communications to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting quoting “Roller-Shutter Doors Servicing 2012 – 2015”
Interested companies should return Tenders by at latest:
12 Noon on Thursday 29th March, 2012