Enhanced Supported Living Framework for people over 16 years old with learning disabilities and/or autism.
Enhanced Supported Living Framework
Sheffield City Council
- Health and social work services – 85000000
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
11 October 2022
11 November 2022
Contract start date
1 February 2023
Contract end date
31 January 2027
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Sheffield City Council is establishing an Enhanced Supported Living Framework for people over 16 years old with learning disabilities and/or autism, who display behaviour that significantly challenges, including those with a mental health condition. People supported by Providers on this Framework may have complex histories, including ‘forensic’ and/or offending histories.
Services are designed to support individuals who are currently in hospital, residential care home, residential colleges, in their community, and in out of city residential placements with the wish to return to Sheffield.
These are individuals who may:
• Display behaviours that challenge where the frequency and intensity requires highly skilled intervention from support staff or carers.
• Pose substantial current risks to themselves or others. Past risks may have resulted in considerable physical or sexual harm and for example have resulted in hospitalisation of the individuals or others.
• Have a history of offending requiring skilled support to mitigate risk associated behaviours.
• Have experienced multiple placement breakdowns in the community and deemed by social care to require specialist provision.
• Have spent a long time in a hospital inpatient setting and require skilled support to prevent further hospital admissions.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
- Suffolk County Council Domestic Abuse Accommodation Framework
- Domestic Abuse Accommodation Triage, Outreach Service and Sanctuary Scheme Framework – Suffolk
- Gloucestershire Community Opportunities Framework
- Tender for Supported Accommodation and Support Services for Young People Aged 16-18 – Northamptonshire