The contract covers Phase 1 and Phase 2 Geo-Environmental Surveys.
PHASE 1 AND 2 GEOENVIRONMENTAL SURVEY FRAMEWORK 2023 – 2027
Sheffield City Council
- Ground investigation work – 45111250
- Architectural, engineering and surveying services – 71250000
- Environmental engineering consultancy services – 71313000
Location of contract
Yorkshire and the Humber
Value of contract
£300,000 to £300,001
25 August 2022
30 September 2022
Contract start date
13 March 2023
Contract end date
31 March 2027
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The contract covers Phase 1 and Phase 2 Geo-Environmental Surveys and associated ancillary surveys for a variety of sites across the Sheffield City Region.
- The SSQ and draft tender documents are now available to download by logging into https://yortender.eu-supply.com and searching for the job ref nr SH06004 – PHASE 1 AND 2 GEOENVIRONMENTAL SURVEY FRAMEWORK 2023 – 2027. The SSQ and Tender Documents are to be returned electronically.
- Tenderers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading the documents to ensure that the submission deadline is met. The SSQ is to be submitted via https://yortender.eu-supply.com to be received not later than 5pm on Friday 30 September 2022.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.