Sickness Absence Insurance Tender Lincolnshire
The Trust is looking to secure a single provider of staff absence insurance across all of its academies.
United Kingdom-Grantham: Health insurance services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
David Ross Education Trust
2 Hill Court
Contact point(s): Head of Finance and Procurement
For the attention of: Nigel Saxby
NG31 7XY Grantham
Telephone: +44 1476566801
General address of the contracting authority: www.dret.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA32749
Electronic access to information: http://www.dret.co.uk/statutory-information
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: UK.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The offering should provide daily benefits for absent staff depending on their role within the Trust (teachers, educational support or administration). Maternity cover should also be part of the offer.
The Trust’s ethos is to avoid staff going off sick or, where they do, to assist them in returning to work as quickly as possible. Bidders will be required to provide significant add-on services that will assist the Trust to achieve this. These are expected to take the form of, but are not limited to; counselling, occupational health assessments, fast track treatment, health screening, etcetera.
The policy will be expected to commence on 1.4.2015.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=148889
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: There is an option to extend the contract by 24 months.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Number of possible renewals: 1
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
III.3.1)Information about a particular profession
Reference to the relevant law, regulation or administrative provision: Bidders must be regulated by the appropriate financial authority.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 7.4.2015 – 9:00
2 Hill Court, Grantham, NG31 7XY.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: 3 years.
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
VI.4.3)Service from which information about the lodging of appeals may be obtained
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: