Site Surveys for Coal Authority
Non-Exclusive Term Contract for Site Surveys, Tilt Analysis, Mining Reports, Borehole Setting Out and Litigation.
UK-Mansfield: architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Section I: Contracting authority
200 Lichfield Lane
For the attention of: Steve Pilsworth
NG18 4RG Mansfield
Telephone: +44 16236373209
Fax: +44 1623622072
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Other: Provision of service and information in respect of past coal mining
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 12: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape engineering services; related scientific and technical consulting services; technical testing and analysis services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: UK.
NUTS code UK
maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 7
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in months: 48
Tenders may be submitted for one or more lots
Information about lots
Lot No: 1 Lot title: Topographical and measured building surveys – Surface Hazards, Historical Liability sites and Mine Water Schemes
1.1 Topographical and detail surveys specification
These surveys included detailed site survey of land (including Tips), detailed levelling surveys around properties, with measurements as necessary. Survey shall pick up all topographical features in area of interest.
1.2 Building Survey Specification
The Authority is required to undertake detailed building surveys of properties, including both internally and externally of properties, with measurements as necessary.
1.3 Provision of survey data Specification.
Survey drawing and data set.
1.4 Other works
Mine plans (Coal and Non-Coal), including statutory abandonment plans where appropriate, and other information held by the Coal Authority, will be available for inspection, should be examined in order to identify which mining may have had an impact upon the subject property. The Coal Authority should be made aware of any problems which may arise because of the lack, or incomplete nature, of any recorded mining information.
Plans of past mine workings are required to be examined in order to identify which mining has affected a property. Calculations are then to be undertaken in order to identify the amount and direction of tilt.
Mine plans (Coal and Non-Coal), including statutory abandonment plans and where appropriate, information held by the Authority, will be available for inspection, which should be examined in order to identify mining positions and any assessment made of the best surface location, taking into account any potential errors (for example plotting) on the plans. The Coal Authority should be made aware of any problems which may arise because of the lack or incomplete nature of any recorded mining information.
The Coal Authority has a requirement to be advised on these matters and for written evidence to be prepared. Where litigation is proceeding in the Lands Tribunal or in court, oral evidence in the form of examination-in-chief and cross-examination is also required.
Evidence will include examination of mining records where available, together with calculated ground movements, the effects of geology and an opinion on the impact of mining as deemed appropriate to any particular case.
Full consideration will also be given to the case prepared by the claimant and assistance given to the Coal Authority’s legal representatives, where employed, in the handling of the case.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: Detailed within the Tender documentation.
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://coal.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).
2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box.
3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
(b) the presentation of 2 years accounts, where publication of the accounts is required under the law of the country in which the economic operator is established;
(c) a statement undertaking’s overall turnover and where appropriate, of turnover in the area covered by the contract for a maximum of the last 2 financial years available depending on the date on which the ndertaking was set up or the economic operator started trading. See relevant prequalification questionnaire available from: Http://www.coal.bravosolution.com
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: As detailed in the Tender documentation.
Information and formalities necessary required on the technical and professional ability for evaluation for the delivery of the services covering skills; efficiency, experience and reliability. See the relevant questionnaire available from: http://www.coal.bravosolution.com.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
As detailed in the Tender documentation.
Section IV: Procedure
Prior information notice
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: 2016.
Questionnaire (PQQ) using the Coal AuthorityeSourcing portal that can be accessed at http://www.coal.bravosolution.com. Instructions to Express Interest:
1. Log onto the the Coal Authority eSourcing Portal: http://coal.bravosolution.com.
2. Click the Click here to register link.
3. Accept the terms and conditions and click continue.
4. Enter your correct business and user details.
5. Note the username you chose and click Confirm when complete.
6. You will receive an email with your unique password.
7. Login to the portal with the username/password.
8. Click the Open Access ITT’s link.
9. Click on the name of the ITT to display information about this opportunity.
10. Click on the Express Interest button (NOTE: This will move the ITT from the open area into your My ITTs section.
11. Click the name of the ITT to display information about this opportunity.
12. You can now access any attachments by clicking the Attachments button.
13. You can now choose to Reply or Reject.
14. Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT.
If you require further assistance, please contact our Helpdesk operated by BravoSolution. Help desk is available on: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, freephone +44 8000112470.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:12.9.2012