Smoke Alarm Replacements Derbyshire
Principal Contractor to undertake a re-wiring and smoke alarm replacements. The Contract is for the period 2012-2015 with an option to extend for a further 2 years..REFERENCE EREW2012
Principal Contractor to undertake a re-wiring and smoke alarm replacements
Awarding body South Derbyshire District Council
|Est. Start Date:||01/10/2012|
|Est. End Date:||31/03/2015|
The Contract is for the period 2012-2015 with an option to extend for a further 2 years.
The works will include:
• Rewiring domestic Council owned properties, generally not exceeding two storeys, to include all associated outbuildings.
• Programme to include 125 properties by 31st March 2013 and then approximately 273 per annum, subject to performance, and budgetary constraints.
• A programme to replace hard wired smoke alarms to approximately 2000 properties.
• A programme of Community room re-wires with quantities to be agreed.
Elements of this project will NOT be let as separate sub-contracts by the Council.
The Pre Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) can be downloaded from this advert. No other documents need to be provided at this stage. *** Please note to download the PQQ from this site ***
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- Pre-qualification questionnaire(doc)This is the Pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) document for the above-named contract. There are no further documents to download. 254 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Competitive Dialogue|
|Option to extend||Option to extend a further 2 years|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
extend contract options:
Option to extend a further 2 years
South Derbyshire District Council
Swadlincote DE11 0AH. Tel 01283 595810