Social Services Inspection Contract
CSSIW Fee Paid Inspectors. CSSIW is seeking inspectors to work in both regulation of social care services and inspection and review of social services.
FEE PAID INSPECTORS
CSSIW invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to form an additional professional resource of inspectors to work on a call down basis alongside a permanent team. The fee paid inspection team will be in place until 2017 at which point the position will be reviewed.
CSSIW is seeking inspectors to work in both regulation of social care services and inspection and review of social services. Applicants will need to hold a relevant degree level social care qualification such as a social work degree, or a nursing degree, or teaching degree or recognised predecessor qualifications and will be able to demonstrate the relevance of your qualification and experience to the role with the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW).
Travel and occasional overnight stays throughout Wales may be required and the ability to work through the medium of Welsh would be an advantage. Appointment as an inspector will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced CRB check.
These posts offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic organisation which champions improvements in social care through a citizen focussed approach
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
85000000 – Health and social work services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
The Welsh Assembly Government, on behalf of the Welsh Ministers, will be conducting this procurement exercise through the etenderwales portal https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk. Tender documents and other information must be downloaded from and returned through this portal. If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution helpdesk is available on:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7060 0480
E-TENDER ACCESS INFORMATION:
– Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
HOW TO FIND THE ITT:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’
– The etender references for this contract are: Project_23438 and ITT 36366
– Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in submitting a tender, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the ITT from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My ITT’s’ on the home page.
– You will then see the full details of the ITT in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
– Should you have any questions on the ITT, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.