Software Development Support Contract
Aquila Learning is looking to procure a number of suppliers to support delivery of software development services.
Software Development Support
OXFORDSHIRE LOCAL ENTERPRISE PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
17 June 2020
30 June 2020
Contract start date
07 July 2020
Contract end date
31 December 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Aquila Learning is looking to procure a number of suppliers to support delivery of software development services. We are anticipating appointing up to 2 suppliers to deliver this support.
We are seeking this support to deliver a software development project for our existing ALaRMS Training Management Software.
Bidders are invited to quote for the services described in this specification to the end of June, anticipated to commence from 7 July 2020. Bidders potentially may be called for a clarification interview.
We are looking for a UK based developer who can work closely with the Aquila Learning Development team and add core skills to an ongoing development programme for our Learning Management Software.
You will work directly to the Aquila Learning Lead Developer to deliver several work strands.
The service provider must offer:
• Full stack development and agile development practices.
• Experience of MS ASP.Net Core, SQL and C#.
• Software design and prototyping for web based applications.
• Experience of learning and training management software development.
• Experience of working with high-risk industries such as aviation, defence and rail.
• Be able to work remotely (however being located close to Oxfordshire is desirable for meetings).
• Experience of Systems Approach to Training methods.
Aquila Learning would expect that each supplier will be able to provide 3 – 5 days per week of support, consisting of direct business support and the administration surrounding this, including completing the required ERDF compliant paperwork. We expect 90% of time be spent on direct business support and 10% on related administration.
No Travel and expenses will be paid for this contract.
The maximum budget for this ERDF-funded procured service is £50,000 excluding VAT per supplier until. This can be split between 2 suppliers.
About the buyer
01483 24 33 81
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.