Software Development Tender Kent
the Council requires a technology platform to support the new operating model for contact handling.
It is anticipated that the initial calls-off from the Framework will be as follows: Product 1 – Scope Confirmation and Phasing; Product 2 – CRM Replacement and integration foundation.
United Kingdom-Maidstone: Software development services
Section I: Contracting authority
Kent County Council
For the attention of: Phil Lamacraft
ME14 1XQ Maidstone
Telephone: +44 3000410248
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
NUTS code UKJ4
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in months: 24
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 100 000 GBP
It is anticipated that the initial calls-off from the Framework will be as follows:
– Product 1 – Scope Confirmation and Phasing;
– Product 2 – CRM Replacement and integration foundation;
– Product 3 – Single Citizen View design and foundation;
– Product 4 – Customer Feedback;
– Product 5 – Digital Channel Self-Service;
– Product 6 – Customer record.
Further products may be taken dependent upon partner responses and capability.
The technology platform, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, will be used by all customer-facing staff for the provision of service and will enable a joined up view between the primary customer contact channels and the specialist line of business applications and back office fulfilment teams.
The Council is seeking the following from a partner:
– Implement a CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013) ready for delivery to all front line customer contact teams within the Council, including the contact centre and gateways;
– Delivery of the requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics platform – we do not seek nor desire additional software to fulfil functionality already present in the product;
– Associated implementation and development services for integration;
– Provide the Council with the capability to be self-sufficient through knowledge transfer and the appropriate choice / application of technology;
– Call-off arrangements for related software and services for the provision of a Customer Services solution;
– Innovative solutions with a rapid return on investment based on previous engagements;
– Demonstrable experience in deploying a solution for a local authority;
– Experience in utilising and mentoring the client in an agile methodology approach.
In addition, optional services may be taken up at the Council’s discretion:
– Business re-engineering and change management support for relevant council services;
– Software to complement Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013;
– Maintenance and application support services for related software and services.
Estimated value excluding VAT: 100 000 GBP
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(a) is bankrupt or is being wound up, where his affairs are being administered by the court, where he has entered into an arrangement with creditors, where he has suspended business activities or is in any analogous situation arising from a similar procedure under national laws and regulations;
(b) is the subject of proceedings for a declaration of bankruptcy, for an order compulsory winding up the administration by the court or of an arrangement with creditors or of any other similar proceedings under national laws and regulations;
(c) has been convicted by a judgment which has the force of res judicata in accordance with the legal provisions of the country of any offence concerning his professional conduct;
(d) has been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which the contract authorities can demonstrate;
(e) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or with those of the country of the contracting authority;
(f) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or with those of the country of the contracting authority;
(g) is guilty of serious misrepresentation in supplying the information required under this Section or has not supplied such information;
(h) has been the subject of a conviction for participation in a criminal organization, as defined in Article 2(1) of Council Joint Action 98/733/JHA;
(i) has been the subject of a conviction for corruption, as defined in Article 3 of the Council Act of 26 May 1972 and Article 3(1) of Council Joint Action 98/742/JHA3 respectively;
(j)has been the subject of a conviction for fraud within the meaning of Article 1 of the Convention relating to the protection of the financial interests of the European Communities;
(k) has been the subject of a conviction for money laundering, as defined in Article 1 of Council Directive 91/308/EEC of 10 June 1991 on prevention of the use of the financial system for the purpose of money laundering.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Head of Procurement
Kent County Council Room 3.39 Sessions House
ME14 1XQ Maisdtone
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:30.10.2013