Staff Medicals – Invitation to Tender
To provide high quality medicals that can easily be accessed across England, Scotland and Wales as our employees work across a wide geographical area within Great Britain.
Provision of Staff Medicals
The Coal Authority
- Medical practice and related services – 85120000
Location of contract
North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, Scotland, Wales
Value of contract
7 December 2021
7 January 2022
Contract start date
8 February 2022
Contract end date
8 February 2025
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Coal Authority is an executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy and our mission is to make a better future for people and the environment in mining areas.
As a responsible and caring employer, we are committed to supporting the overall health and wellbeing of our employees. We have always provided annual medicals as part of this commitment but these were paused as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Previously we have provided a single one size fits all medical but recognise that people have become increasingly conscious of the benefits of monitoring their health and wellbeing and therefore may wish to have more comprehensive testing and assessment than what is provided as a standard. They may also wish for family members to have access to medicals.
We are seeking a supplier that can provide high quality medicals that:
• can easily be accessed across England, Scotland and Wales as our employees work across a wide geographical area within Great Britain
• clear and simple reporting to enable our employees to proactively manage their health and wellbeing
• offer flexibility to provide employees with the option of upgrading the medical and enabling family members to have a medical at the agreed rates by paying the additional cost directly to the supplier
- Generic eTender Registration Information – Contracts Finder.pdf
- Tender notice
- This procurement will be delivered through our procurement portal – InBye – please see attached for guidance on how to access the tender documents
- Staff Medicals ITT Final.pdf
- Tender notice
- Please read the attached for guidance on how this tender will be operated
- Additional text
- Tender submissions must be made through our tendering portal – InBye.
For guidance on how to access tender documents and submit your tender please see the attached guidance note
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
200 Lichfield Lane
- To Deliver Long Covid Service – Post Viral Fatigue Treatment – in Birmingham
- Tender for COVID-19 Tests and Testing Services for International Travel
- First Aid and Paramedic Support for Matlock Bath Illuminations Events
- Deliver Integrated Specialist Public Health Nursing Service – East Riding of Yorkshire