Stand Build Contract 2021
Design, build, construct and project manage a stand build.
Stand build requirements for ANUGA 2021 in Germany for AHDB
Defra Network eTendering Portal
- Event services – 79952000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£180,000 to £200,000
8 February 2021
19 March 2021
Contract start date
14 May 2021
Contract end date
31 December 2021
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This opportunity is to get a single supplier in place to design, build, construct and project manage a stand build on behalf of AHDB to exhibit at ANUGA 2021 in Germany, with the possibility of extension to cover ANUGA 2023.
- Tender Notice
- Joining instructions
- Additional text
- Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender and respond to the opportunity:
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://defra.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the ITT into your ‘My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘ITT Details’ box
3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
AHDB, Stoneleigh Park